All items, except those needing a Strong Customer Authentication, will be refreshed automatically twice a day by Bridge.
You may want to refresh an item on demand.
1. First method
Use the Bridge Connect with the endpoint Manage SCA and Sync.
It will refresh the item and, if needed, manage the Strong Customer Authentication.
This method needs your user to be on your interface to redirect him to the Bridge Connect.
2. Second Method
⚠️ This method doesn't manage the Strong Customer Authentication. ⚠️
⚠️ If you refresh an item with SCA and that your user isn't on your interface, he will receive notifications / SMS from his bank without knowing why. ⚠️
- Call the Refresh an item endpoint for the given item
- Check periodically (every 5 seconds) the item's status by calling the Get an item's refresh status endpoint
- If the status is info_required, it means an SCA is needed and you cannot manage it
- If the status is invalid_creds, the user's credentials are incorrect : edit the credentials and start again
- If the status is authenticating, the item is trying to establish a connection. Keep checking the status
- If the status is retrieving_data, the item is retrieving the data and indicates its progression
- If the status is finished, the item retrieved all its data
- If the status is finished_error, something went wrong. Check the item's status by calling the Get a single item endpoint and check the list of item status code.